Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is an original work of the author and is not published or accepted for publication or is in review process in any other journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format. This will be used as the main submission file.
- All required references are mentioned in the reference list and also the references should be highlighted inside the manuscript writeup.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. DOI for the references must be given if applicable.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier. Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the submitted paper
The journal is designed to facilitate the dissemination of scholarly work among academics, administrators, and businesses. It will specifically gather theoretical, empirical, and action-based research using a double-blind peer-review process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.